Collection of online purchases, directly from on bus ticket machines, on Bristol Park and Ride services operated by Firstbus (902/903/904) is not currently supported/available. Customers can collect online purchases at the dedicated collection points located at the Park and Ride sites (order online by 11pm - collect from 6am the following day).
The West of England authorities have teamed up with some local bus operators to introduce the very latest in smartcard technology designed to make your life that much easier. You can choose between buying smart tickets or Pay-As-You-Go contactless payment.
If you already have an account please sign in using the fields on the left of this page.
Need a card? Click on the 'Sign up for Smartcard' button to get one.
- Convenience – buy your ticket before you travel, with the ability to buy multiple days/journeys in one go, and with Pay-As-You-Go there is no need to carry cash
- Discounts – get access to special discounted tickets when using the Pay-As-You-Go ePurse and when buying multi-journey tickets in advance
- Cashless – top up your Pay-As-You-Go and use it to buy tickets on the bus
- Robust – plastic cards are more durable than paper tickets
- Security – if lost or stolen, registered cards can be blocked and then replaced
- Protect your balance – if lost or stolen, your Pay-As-You-Go credit and tickets purchased online are protected and remaining credit will be transferred to your replacement card
- Service improvements – better travel information will help us plan future services